We have an opening for a freelance art director on our Branding team. On any given project, the art director will work with a creative director and project team to conceive, create, and present ideas. We are looking for a candidate with experience in photo art direction, image making, styling and set design. Candidates must know how to develop narratives through storyboards and generate tonal moodboards through image collection and curation. In this role, the art director would contribute to campaign ideation, development, and execution. Experience in both design and development of 360 omnichannel campaign strategies is a plus. Currently, this is a remote working position but NYC-based preferred. The candidate should be aware that the position might be on-site in New York City in mid to late 2021.
- Manage projects from initiation to completion, leading design through conceptualization, execution, and production
- Work with creative director and project team to strategize projects
- Realize projects with the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule and budget
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in a studio or agency environment
- BFA and/or MFA in graphic design or a related field preferred
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. Please include “Freelance Art Director / Branding” in the subject line.