We have an opening for a freelance designer fluent in Hindi and experienced with Hindi typography on our Branding team. On any given project, designers will work with a creative director and project team to conceive, create, and present design concepts. We are looking for a designer to collaborate with us on bilingual branding projects with the ability to create logotypes and design systems for a Hindi/English-speaking audience.
Additional, but not required: knowledge of Hindi cultural landscapes, design trends, and capability to supplement research and strategy work with local insight and data. Ability to evaluate and propose naming systems for the project to be refined and developed based on client feedback. The position would start in late October extending through the year, with potential for further work. Currently, this is a remote working position; the candidate should be available to work with the project team within EST working hours.
- Work with creative director and project team to develop flexible and creative design solutions
- Assist where attention to Hindi is needed both in naming and design development
- Realize projects with the highest level of creativity and respect for the client’s needs, schedule, and budget
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience
- BFA and/or MFA in graphic design or a related field preferred
- Hindi fluency
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com along with a letter of interest. Please include “Freelance Hindi Language Designer / Branding” in the subject line.