We have an immediate opening for a Graphic Artist on our Environments team to develop patterns, illustrations, collages, typographic compositions for site specific applications like murals, facades, etc. both large and small scale.
The studio is a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment with clients ranging from boutique cultural institutions to global brands. On any given project, the Graphic Artist will work with a Creative Director and project team to conceive, create, and present ideas. This position will be on-site in New York City.
- Work with Creative Director and project team to develop innovative strategies and concepts
- Realize projects with both the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule, and budget
- Develop flexible and creative design solutions and translate into design systems
- Support in documentation of design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files across digital and print media
- Work with team to create compelling client-facing presentations of design work and refine tools and processes for presentations
- Exceptional portfolio of relevant work
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter who likes to bring new ideas to the table
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who have backgrounds in 3D design, motion design, or illustration.
Typical candidates will have 1-3 years of professional experience and a graduate degree in graphic design or a related field, but we welcome applicants with unconventional backgrounds. Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. Please include “Graphic Artist / Environments” in the subject line of your email.