We have an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer on our Branding team. The studio is a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment with clients ranging from boutique cultural institutions to global brands. On any given project, the Branding Designer will work with a Creative Director and project team to conceive, create, and present ideas.
- Work with Creative Director and project team to develop innovative strategies and concepts
- Realize projects with both the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule, and budget
- Develop flexible and creative design solutions and translate into design systems
- Support in documentation of design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files across digital and print media
- Work with team to create compelling client-facing presentations of design work and refine tools and processes for presentations
- Exceptional portfolio of relevant work
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter who likes to bring new ideas to the table
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who show a combined strength in visual design, animation, and motion graphics (Adobe After Effects & Premier)
- Typical candidates will have 1-3 years of professional experience and a graduate degree in graphic design or a related field, but we welcome applicants with unconventional backgrounds
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. In the subject line of your email, please include “Designer / Branding” and your name.
The Salary Range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000