We have an opening for a remote graphic design intern on our Branding team starting in March 2021. On any given project, branding interns will work with a design director and project team to conceive, create, and present ideas. Clients range from fashion brands to museums and cultural institutions. At 2x4, internships prioritize learning and the acquisition of real world experience. Generally, interns have completed undergraduate study in graphic design or are working on their MFA. Relevant experience in the discipline is preferred but not required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work with Design Director and project team to support the team’s work on a wide range of projects
- Strategize, conceive, create, present and produce design ideas related to specific projects and clients
- Develop expertise in studio software platforms
- Learn the 2x4 design process to produce flexible, creative solutions
- Realize projects with both the highest level of creativity and respect for clients’ needs, schedule and budget
If you are interested in an internship at 2x4, please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com along with a letter of interest. Please name files with your name and “Internship” (i.e. Jane_Doe_Internship.pdf) and optimize the file size for easy transmittal. We will be in touch as soon as possible and will arrange a virtual appointment to meet should your qualifications meet our current needs.