We have an immediate opening for a senior graphic designer on our Branding team. On any given project, the Senior Designer will work with a creative director and project team to conceptualize, create, and present design ideas that deliver on strategy. Clients range from fashion brands to museums and cultural institutions. Applicants should have the ability to create logotypes, design systems, and brand guidelines with the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary, fast-paced environment, and present high-quality design executions. Currently, this is a remote working position, but NYC-based candidates are preferred. The candidate should be aware that the position will be on-site in New York City in September 2021.
- Manage projects from initiation to completion, leading design through conceptualization, execution, and production with support from Project Management
- Document design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files for final delivery
- Establish visual tonality through image curation and art direction
- Integrate motion into design system through storyboarding and animation
- Realize projects with the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule and budget
- Communicate effectively with clients
- 5-7 years of professional design experience
- BFA and/or MFA in graphic design or a related field preferred
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. Please include “Senior Designer / Branding” in the subject line.