We have an immediate opening for a senior graphic designer on our Branding team. Applicants should have the ability to create logotypes, design systems, and brand guidelines with the ability to work in a highly collaborative multi-disciplinary, fast-paced environment, and present high-quality design executions. This as in-person position; all candidates will be encouraged to be on-site in New York City at least part time.
- Manage projects from initiation to completion, leading design through conceptualization, execution, and production with support from Project Management
- Document design systems in comprehensive guidelines and finalize template and asset files for final delivery
- Establish visual tonality through image curation and art direction
- Integrate motion into design system through storyboarding and animation
- Realize projects with the highest level of creativity and respect for client’s needs, schedule and budget
- Communicate effectively with clients
- 5–7 years of professional design experience
- BFA and/or MFA in graphic design or a related field preferred
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a letter of interest. In the subject line of your email, please include “Senior Designer / Branding” and your name.
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $85,000.